We're looking for your one minute film that displays your wonder of the natural world - our expert judges will be looking for quality in filming technique and editing, thoughtful communication and relevant subject matter.
Your nature film can be a presented or narrated, silent or to music, time-lapse or real-time, it can include wildlife of your garden or your local patch, or feature an experiment or survey - absolutely anything really! Use your imagination and give a few things a try to see what works best for your finished film.
However, there are some rules that you need to stick to to qualify for entry.
Your film must be:
- Exactly 1 minute long - no longer, no less.
- Your own work. You can't use anything created by anyone other than you - only one person can win the prize.
- No commercial music. You cannot use any music tracks other than those supplied by us (see above for the music download).
You must also:
- Be aged 18 and over or aged 16 and over and have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- Have sought permission from any person or location featured. If anyone appearing in your film is under the age of 18 you must obtain the necessary written consent from their parent or legal guardian.
- Be a legal resident in the UK or Republic of Ireland.
- Upload your entry to your own YouTube account and submit the film's URL in the entry form. We will contact you by email for delivery of a copy of your film if you are shortlisted.
You can read the full terms and conditions here.
Good luck - you have until the 30th September to submit your film!